33 Avenue Road Condos. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 33 Avenue Road Condos
- Builders: Empire Communities
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 33 Avenue Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Avenue Road and Bloor st
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 30 Stories
- Number Of Units: 74
- Location: 33 Avenue Road
- Price: Request Pricing Information
33 Avenue Road Condos is a new mixed-use condominium development currently in pre-construction at 33-45 Avenue Road and 140-148 Yorkville Avenue in Toronto, Ontario by Empire Communities. Still in its approval stages, this development will be residential in nature with commercial/retail use designed by E.I. Richmond Architects Ltd. and Zeidler Partnership Architects.
33 Avenue Road is situated in the prestigious Yorkville neighbourhood just to the north of Bloor Street West. This is where you can find gourmet restaurants and high-end brand names such Tiffany & Co., Hermes, Gucci, Burberry, Chanel, Prada, Harry Rosen and Holt Renfrew. 33 Avenue Road Condos is also located close to the Royal Ontario Museum, the Bata Shoe Museum, Queen's Park, the University of Toronto St. George Campus and the Bay TTC Subway Station.